It is the policy of Saqalain International to provide our customers and strategic partners with products and services of an assured quality. In our efforts to achieve this we are committed to the provision of products and services in line with customer requirements, relevant national and international standards, and other applicable legislation.
Top management will achieve this through:
• Creating established quality objectives and continually reviewing them for progress and effectiveness. These will also be reviewed against current regulation, standards, and business objectives.
• Establishing, applying, maintaining, and continual improvement of effectiveness of our Quality Management System according to ISO 13485:2016, & ISO 9001
• Ethical and responsible purchasing and selection of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of the labor standards assurance scheme.
• Continual monitoring and enhancement of customer satisfaction
• Providing development and education for employees to ensure they have the necessary skills, competencies, and knowledge to effectively perform their role
• Ensure patient safety through risk management, quality assurance of medical devices and compliance with Medical Device Directive (MDD93/42/EEC) and Medical Device Regulation (MDR) 2017/745 where applicable.
Adherence to the Quality Policy will be monitored through the implementation of quality objectives which will be routinely monitored.
The quality policy and quality manual have the unqualified support of the company directors; in turn, it is a mandatory requirement that all employees or persons involved with the company comply with the policies, objectives, systems, and procedures defined within. The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring that all employees are aware of these documents and have the required access to them.